Saturday, September 10, 2011

XRay, med adjustment , words to song.

Hello Family, Friends & Guest,

My back was so bad yesterday I called the doctor.  They had me come in for an Xray.  Everything looks fine and no more fractures so they adjusted my pain meds and I have been great all day.  I know the pain meds is just masking, but I'll take it.  Thank you Jesus.

The link is to my Playlist.com account where you will find my newest list of song, My favorite Hymns.  This is the only way I know how to do it until I can figure out how to get the player back on the blog and working.  I have tonight email the developers for help.  I want to provide you with the Lyrics to the Hymn "God Be With You Tell We Me Again" because they are so beautiful.
God be with you till we meet again;
by his counsels guide, uphold you,
With his sheep securely fold you;
God be with you till we meet again.

Refrain
Till we meet, Till we meet,
Till we meet at Jesus' feet;
Till we meet, Till we meet,
God be with you till we meet again.

God be with you till we meet again;
neath his wings securely hide you,
daily manna still provide you;
God be with you till we meet again.
(refrain)

God be with you till we meet again;
when life's perils thick confound you,
put his arms unfailing round you;
God be with you till we meet again.
(refrain)


I am in hopes of getting the playlist up and running soon, but in the mean time, maybe you can go to the playlist to here the melody and then back here for the words. http://pl.st/p/22410267403   We will see.

Have a lovely evening.  God be with you till we meet again.
Be Well.

PS this was the Hymn that we sang in Sunday School every Sunday at the end of class. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words mean the world me. Please feel free to leave your honest comments. Thank you, April