Friday, September 2, 2011

3 days out.

Hello Family, Friends & Guest,

3 days out from surgery and my back has hurt all day.  I am in hopes that I slept on it wrong or something.  I have been very careful and I truly don't think I over did it yesterday, but alas it has hurt all day long.
Despite this minor set back I did have Med Equip pick up the hospital bed today.  I am just as comfortable on the couch again and I can save all that real estate.  I did confirm that if I was hasty in my decision I can get it back.

A couple more things about Sally I forgot to mention.  She gives true hugs.  If she really wants something she will dig in deep to for the hug.  They are truly wonderful.   Also with her ball obsession she will stop fetching when you tell her last time or All Done.  She will not eat if we are not home and even the snacks we give her when we leave, she eats when we return.

They say if it ain't broken don't fix it.  Well I tried to change my play list and in the process I deleted the old player.  The new player is different and does not work the same sooooo for at least now no more music.

Wishing everyone a safe and fun holiday weekend.

God be with you till we meet again.  Be Well

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words mean the world me. Please feel free to leave your honest comments. Thank you, April